Snorkel the clear safe North Solitary Islands, part of the Solitary Islands Marine Park.
North Solitary Island is only 7 nautical miles from Wooli. Its an oasis of life. The Island has everything you could wish for – in the clear warm waters with abundant coral and tropical fish life, a perfect place for beginners to snorkel.
North Solitary Island offers protected bays and coves that offer the snorkeler crystal clear water. It is the perfect place not only for family outings but also for the more experienced. It is the southern most part of the Great Barrier Reef. Where the northern currents meet the Southern currents. It offers by far the best snorkeling in New South Wales.
- Enjoy the clear, safe, blue waters of the Solitary Islands Marine Park
- Only 7 nautical miles from Wooli
- Travel on our comfortable 12m twin 300hp Suzuki powered cat
- Snorkel with an accomplished guide
- School excursions catered for
- Great for a family day out
- Experienced snorkelers catered for
Contact us now to make your booking for a snokel tour now!
Wooli Dive Centre NSW Australia
43 Riverside Dr Wooli NSW 2462
(02) 6649 7100